Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:10:18 -0400
From:      parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To:        Hanno Liem <freebsd@dark4ce.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail or Postfix?

this was, on the fateful occasion around Oct 09 06:51 -0400,
sent by Hanno Liem

> If I would like to have as little hassle as possible and don't -really- want
> to do exotic things (okay, I know, this is pretty vague) - what should I
> use? Sendmail? Postfix? Something else?
>
> Issues:
> - Simple to configure. Well. As simple as possible.

i don't know enough about security issues, but to me, postfix
has been the easiest to configure in short time.

if you search the list, there were at least 2 threads on/about
sendmail, postfix, exim, & qmail in not so distant past.