Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 21:45:12 -0700
From:      pandya@halfdome.engr.ucdavis.edu (Shishir Pandya)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony CDU-76S and workman

It seems that the workman port for FreeBSD is broken for the Sony
CDU-76S CD-player.
I searched for previous posts and saw some discussion on it, but
did not find an answer.

Is there an FAQ on this or a solution anyone can help me with?

I don't know much about SCSI standards, and the SCSI standards files
I have read so far have confused me more than helped.

Thanx in advance,
Shishir

Shishir Pandya
Graduate Student                          Advanced Computational Methods Branch
Dept of Mechanical & Aeronautical Eng.    NASA Ames Research Center
U C Davis, Davis, CA 95616                pandya@nas.nasa.gov
spandya@engr.ucdavis.edu                 (415)604-3981
http://www.nas.nasa.gov/~pandya