Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:37:28 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Backer module in fvwm2 doesn't seem to work...

Hi all,

I'm not subscribed to this list (can't handle the volume) so please Email
me directly.

I can't get the backer module working properly in fvwm2.  All I can get is
the default "puke purple," or "bunghole brown" if I execute the backer.
The correct settings in .fvwm2rc don't seem to work.  Is the backer module
broken in the 2.2.6 package?

Also, is there any other way to set desktop background colors or pixmaps
(like as in via a style setting) other than using Fvwm.Backer?

Thanks,

Tim
fewtch@serv.net

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.