Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 96 10:30:33 +0100
From:      friede@sybase.com
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        grog@lemis.de, gjennejohn@frt.dec.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org, isdn@muc.ditec.de
Subject:   Re: Status of ISDN drivers

Hi Jordan,

> > Seriously, we were just discussing yesterday (on the ISDN list) if we
> > couldn't find somebody in the US to test the Teles driver.  You would
> > definitely need either full Q.921/Q.931 conformance, but even that
> > wouldn't guarantee that it would work without problems.  I'm pretty
> > sure that you would have almost insurmountable problems running with
> > 56 kb/s B channels.
>
> If I can implement a full 128K sync serial pipe with them, I might be
> interested in buying a pair.. :-)
>
> 					Jordan
You would be able to implement that.
If you do not find anybody. I would be interested to do it myself.
I am working for Sybase ( in Holland ) up to end of February.
I could come to California in April to test and fix the US protocols.
Is there any possibility in support - machines, ISDN interfaces (S0), expenses,
accomodation , ... ???

Is there anybody else out there to help?

By the way, could you please put my adress friede@ibm.net on hackers@freebsd.org .

Dietmar