Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:46:25 +0500 (AZST)
From:      mirlok <mirlok@acmail.ab.az>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dns

Hello!
I've installed new server on the address which was used by the server with
another name before. So now when i try to send mail to my new server
from anywhere outside of my domain i get an error "server not found".
But i can recieve messages form this mail list!!! Why?
How can I speed up the lookup for my new server form other machines
(they still see the old name on this ip)?
I modified the information on dns server yesterday.
Thank you in advanse.