Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:57:33 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcl, tkdesk

Hello, I finally got tkdesk to compile, it seems
to be a bug in the port of blt and/or installation of
X11 header files, so I made a gruesome kludge to get
it to compile..

However tkdesk will not run, it complains that it
has the wrong version tkdesksh, i.e the one that the
port just compiled .. anybody any clues here ?

Am I the only BSD user who likes tkdesk ?

Thanks
Cliff