Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 1997 16:28:25 -0700
From:      "Todd \"Taco\" Hansen" <taco@mad.scientist.com>
To:        Sri Ramkrishna <sramkris@ichips.intel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wierd problem with forking.

Each user is only allowed to have so many processes running at a time.
This is just an idea but if you fork bomb your computer you will see it
happen. :)

--
Todd Hansen, KD6YPS (Taco)
taco@mad.scientist.com

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive...it is the right
of the people to alter or to abolish it"  - Declaration Of Independence