Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 23:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Olivier Bonneville <bonneville@grolier.fr>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDK

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Olivier Bonneville wrote:

> I was trying to download the JDK-1.0.2 port for FreeBSD, but it is not
> available any more. Is there another place where i can get it ?

Huh?  It is too there:

ftp ftp.freebsd.org
cd /pub/FreeBSD-current/ports/www/jdk
ls
CGI/            cached/         kaffe/          pkg/            webcopy/
Makefile        chimera/        libwww/         slang-lynx/     weblint/
Mosaic/         comline/        linemode/       squid/          wn/
analog/         gn/             lynx/           tkHTML/         wwwcount/
apache/         harvest/        mapedit/        tkWWW/          wwwish/
arena/          javac_netscape/ netscape2/      w3-msql/
ashe/           jdk/            netscape3/      w3c_httpd/
                ^^^^^^  there is is!