Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:51:28 +0200
From:      Toni Schmidbauer <toni@stderror.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VPN pass through?

--R6sEYoIZpp9JErk7

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 09:39:57AM -0900, Mark-Nathaniel Weisman wrote:
> I have a W2K VPN server (RRAS using PPTP) setup behind my FreeBSD firewal=
l. I also have a web server, mail server, and several others. I've setup up=
 my ipfw to allow packets for port 1723 on both tcp and udp from any to any=
, and setup up NATD to redirect_port 1723 to the internal address of my VPN=
 box. I am unable to pass the packets through, and when I put the redirect =
statement in my natd.conf file, none of the redirection works. I've tried r=
edirecting both the port and the protocol to no avail. Can someone take a m=
oment to explain where I'm going wrong?
if you provide your (anonymized) ipfw and nat config, helping would
be a lot easier.

please break your lines at about 75 chars, your message is a lot
easier to read then.=20

toni
--=20
Behandle die Menschen, als w=E4ren sie, was sie sein | toni@stderror.at
sollten, und du wirst ihnen helfen, zu werden, was | Toni Schmidbauer
sie sein k=F6nnen.  - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe     |

--R6sEYoIZpp9JErk7

--R6sEYoIZpp9JErk7--