Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:52:56 -0000
From:      "Vlado Korcek" <vladokorcek@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DNS-client???

   Hi all,

A have recently run a DNS Server (BIND). I've also read enough stuffs about
DNS. But I've tried to find out wher are the sources of DNS-client
(RESOLVER). What or where  is DNS-Client? So, in which files (libraries)is
the RESOLVER ???
I've already found some files, but I'm not sure that there are all files and
whether those are right.
So, for example : res_query.c, res_init.c, res_mkquery.c, res_send.c ...

Could you help me to find out the DNS-Client files (or source code)

Thanks ... with greeting Vladis