Date:      Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:25:54 -0700
From:      Frank Jahnke <jahnke@sonatabio.com>
To:        Khairil Yusof <kaeru@inigo-tech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (minor) issues after upgrading to 2.20

On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 12:04 +0800, Khairil Yusof wrote:

> > 4.  The Tomboy icon is missing
>
> The icon is showing fine for me.

I stated this poorly.  I lost the Tomboy icon that I had placed on my
top panel.  It now works as expected.

> > 7. Evolution gives many, many warning message, some of which are
> > "critical."  It has crashed on me a few times, and other times it
> > becomes extremely unresponsive.
>
> Evolution here is fast and rock stable compared to 2.10. I have yet to
> crash it. I'm a heavy user of Evo with very large mail boxes (12K+
> emails) IMAP and POP3.

Compared to 2.10, most any recent version of Evo is stable :).  My email
number is about the same as yours, and about 2GB in size.

It is interesting that it has gotten more stable as I have used it.
This is one thing I have observed about 2.20: its behavior changes with
use.  Very odd.

Frank