Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:42:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Gaylefitz@aol.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd 2.2.2

Hmm... this sounds familiar.

My trick was to use /stand/sysinstall to repartition the drive exactly as
i had had it before. All the data came up fine, thankfully, saving me from
a nervous breakdown already on its way from hacking and binary trojaning
via the popper bug.

-Mit

---
Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe

volunteer:			employment:
Project Co-ordinator		Systems Administrator/Programmer
The Dreaming Network		Neray MarCom, Inc.
http://www.dreaming.org		http://www.nmarcom.com
will@dreaming.org		thelab@nmarcom.com