Date:      Tue,  9 Oct 2001 13:17:44 -0400
From:      "Ronnie Clark " <Ronj_clark@fellowshipchurch.com>
To:        <Ronj_clark@fellowshipchurch.com>, "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What does this mean?

OK, here goes:

Last week when doing a buildworld, my system had an error message
while in single user mode. Somehow, /bin/sh whas deleted. So I
updated my system with my 4.3 CD and it again would boot
correctly. That is when this message showed up.

So should I try to cvsup my system again to fix? I have tried to
uninstall and reinstall the linux stuff, but no luck. Please any
help is appreciated - a lot!

Thank you,
Ronnie Clark