Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:25:16 -0500
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        "Valeriy E. Ushakov" <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /kernel: sigreturn: eflags = 0x13286

> I get this quite periodically (though not that often) when I unshade a
> shaded xmms window at the bottom of the screen.  I learned not to do
> that ;-)

In my case, moving stuff around on the GNOME desktop windows will do it.
Opening windows, etc. is no problem.  I don't seem to have the shading
problem... but can kill it for sure if I drag an gmc icon around on the
desktop!

> Just upgraded to post 4.2 stable.  Will see if the problem persists.

It did for me, sigh.  If found the kernel code that emits the message,
but I don't understand what causes that condition to occur, nor what
the consequences are.  See /sys/i386/i386/machdep.c

louie