Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 04:45:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Roberts, Patrick S" <RoberPS@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Cc:        "'Richard Archer'" <rha@interdomain.net.au>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Support for passive backplane chassis?

The problem with most of the switches is that it seems you lose some
security.  I mean they "route", but they don't quite route.  The goal is
to let no traffic of any sort pass from customer A to customer B. Does the
RSM give you control over that?  Is it just a VLAN issue?  How about IP
theft within the building?

Charles