Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:19:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Kenn Martin <kmartin@infoteam.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: UPS support

Sure.  Use the APC Smart-UPS.  There is a port of upsd which will monitor the
power levels and shutdown if the power goes out (and the battery is low).

Also see http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/upsd.html for more info on upsd.

Patrick

P.S.  If you have any other questions, give me a call, 858-9054.  I'm just down
the street.