Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:58:44 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dicen@hooked.net
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: User ppp not hanging up modem.

> I am posting this to questions, current and stable becuase it applies to
> all of them. You can configure majordomo not to send duplicate emails
> for different mail lists. It isn't that hard.

Nonetheless, we still ask that you stop.  Repeated offenses will not
result in a majordomo configuration, they will simply result in you
yourself being filtered at the source.  Knock it off or be barred,
it's that simple, and the matter is not open to discussion so Just Do
It Please.

Thank you.

					Jordan