Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:04:20 -0500
From:      <sam.maniotes@us.pwcglobal.com>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unsupported Hardware

I was ondering if anyone is working on a CAM for the ULTRASTOR 14F SCSI
card.
I was refered to this list by Mike Meyer...

Any sugestions or comments will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sam Maniotes
---------------------- Forwarded by Sam Maniotes/US/GTS/PwC on 02/10/2001

Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org> on 02/09/2001 10:19:02 PM