Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:09:41 -0500
From:      "Lord Mage" <mage@runners.homeip.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Microsoft Knowledge Base runs....

I know this isn't a question, but I discovered something quite interesting a
few days ago. I was having with a problem with a Windows Me client, so I
went to the Microsoft Knowledge Base site. The site returned several links
to possible solutions. Upon clicking on one of the links, I was redirected
to another site for more detailed information, but instead of returning the
requested information, the site returned an error message. The error message
wasn't particularly interesting, except for one thing:
It was returned from an Apache http server.
Apache? Apache??
What is Microsoft doing running Apache?
Out of curiousity, I submitted the URL of the redirected server to Netcraft
to confirm.
Netcraft results?
Apache running under....

FreeBSD!!