Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:40:16 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        Bernie Tauaanae <bjsamtau@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Error ...Disk Full

Bernie Tauaanae wrote:

> Hi,
> Please I need your help, my qmail displays Error (Disk
> Full) when trying to send mails on all of the network
> on my server...How can I remove the unwanted files and
> reset back the server..

Use du to find out where the files are, and remove them if they're no
longer needed.
There's also a chance that you simply have run out of room and need
larger disks. The du and df commands can help you figure that out.

-Bill

--
It may be that true happiness is nothing more than the ability to *always*
know the right thing to say at the right time,  whereas true misery is the