Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:35:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 cards, any suggestions?

I have a "Network Everywhere" 10bT card, it's somehow tied to Linksys
and the site says it's ne2000 compatible.

Any ideas on how to get this going?  current as of this evening it
being a bit stubborn with pccards it seems.

Do I need to update anything else than my kernel and pccardd?

Also, this laptop has a Cardbus, which used to work, but now
gets a 'kludge' message during boot, any ideas on the progress
of this code?

thanks,
-Alfred