Date:      05 Dec 2002 10:21:45 -0600
From:      Andrew Y Ng <ayn@AndrewNg.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lifebook S6010

--=-Q3zzB8rO6aNtP5v99PkW

that's awesome! I have the E-series with the App Panel and never knew
there is a FreeBSD module for that! I'll try it tonite!

and btw I have the E6557 and everything works just fine. I haven't tried
the internal softmodem and I don't think it works, but I don't use it.

Oh and just 2 days ago all the sudden I couldn't talk to my digital
camera with USB. It used to work, I was able to use s10sh and gphoto2 to
get to it. I was even able to use the kamera support in KDE, like I
could browse the pictures on my camera in Konqueror. But all the sudden
it stopped working... I haven't had time to figure out why. the kernel
recognized the camera though when I turned it on.

/ayn

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 10:12, Anish Mistry wrote:
> On Thursday 05 December 2002 02:18 am, Gianmarco Giovannelli wrote:
> > I'd like to buy this one.
> >=20
> http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/rl/products/notebooks/professional/lifeboo=
k/lifebooks/lifebooks.html#
> >=20
> > Someone hasexperience with this ? (wifi, X, ethernet iussue ...) ?
> >=20
> > Thanks...
> >=20
> > Best Regards,
> > Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
> > http://www.gufi.org/~gmarco
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-mobile" in the body of the message
> >=20
> >=20
> I can't comment directly of the S series, but I've been running the P-211=
0=20
> without any major issues since September.  Setup was actually easier than=
 on=20
> my desktop.  Again, not sure if this model has the application panel=20
> buttons/LED, but here is the FreeBSD kernel module for it.
> http://www.stack.nl/~wvengen/fujitsu/download.php
--=20
andrew y ng  <ayn@andrewng.com>  http://andrewng.com

fingerprint :
46a1 29ff 893a 0381 dc81  1e1e bed8 e882 9bfc 594c

--=-Q3zzB8rO6aNtP5v99PkW

--=-Q3zzB8rO6aNtP5v99PkW--