Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 16:12:50 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does apache package support mysql?

Hrm...

Did it install mySQL-client (or -server) as a dependancy??  When I
compile, that's one of the dependancies, so I'm assuming you need it.

Otherwise I'd suggest recompiling 1.3.12 with php 3.0.16 or php 4.  :)

Let me know,
Cheers,
Marc

On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 06:55:23AM -0700, Jim Freeze wrote:

> On Wed, 24 May 2000, Marc Silver wrote:
>
> > Hey there,
> >
> > You should have installed the apache with PHP support.
> Yes, I had the apache-1.3.9+php3 installed.
> The php was working. The php calls to mysql_pconnect were not.
>
> Jim

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
They're in each other all along...