Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 12:20:08 +0100 (MET)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        koshy@india.hp.com (A JOSEPH KOSHY)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: Installation Guide

A JOSEPH KOSHY writes:

> I'd be happy to review your guide.  Where can I pick it up?

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.  The installation guide is
still going through significant changes.  You can pick up the current
version from freefall.FreeBSD.org:/incoming/shortbook.tar.gz.  Please
complain about anything except the page breaks, which are terrible.
It's a lot of work to fix them, and they need fixing after every
modification, so I'm leaving that until the text is stable.

Thanks for your interest.

Greg