Date:      18 Jun 2002 10:52:54 -0300
From:      O Senhor <osenhor@uol.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   named

   Hello,

   I'm configuring one host whith postfix to deliver in maildir. But how
can i configure one named server to respond to my mail server requests
(mx record). My postfix /etc/hosts file  have one record 10.xxx.xxx.1
machine.teste, but i need one mx record that just the DNS server can do
to me... So, i can send mail to teste@machine.teste and the DNS server (
in my machine teste) respond to me, and i can see if my configurations
work... (maildir).

  Thanks.