Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 21:07:28 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Sven Holmquist <sven@xsys.se>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Menues in XF86

I would be happy if someone could answer my question or direct me to a
proper place to put my question. Unfortunately I do not have acces to
news at this time.

I have installed FreeBSD 2.05 from CDROM(Walnut Creek)
I have got XF86 running with twm and ctwm but not with olvwm which coredumps
all the time. This is not my major concern, because everything seems to
work just fine exept that I can not access any menues. If I start xfm it
appears all right, I can move between folders etc. When I open a menu I
can see all menu Items, but I can not select any of them. I get a new
cursor shape which I can move between meny Items, but I get no highlights
of the menue Items and I can not select any item.

I assume that this is not a Window Manager problem (The same thing occurs
running bare, without WM).

Any suggestions??

Yours //Sven Holmquist