Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:39:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail

Is there an open forum like this for sendmail? All I realy found was the
announce list for sendmail. I'm spoolling mail for someone useing ETERN
and for some reason it's not working. The server is running FreeBSD 2.2.2
and sendmail 8.8.5. Old stuff I know, but not my system.
If anyone on this list cares to respond to the sendmail aspect of this
here is how they have it setup.

mx records have their ETERN server as mx 0 and our server as mx 10.
In /etc/sendmail.cw the domain is entered so that mail will be delivered
localy while the customers etern is offline.

Is this all that is needed or is something missing?

Keith

I here by change the name
of RedHat to RedSplat.

Keith W.