Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 1995 19:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@nike.efn.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   951026-SNAP and 4megs

well...  I just thought you guys would like to know... I pulled 4megs of
ram out of a 8meg machine to test it... even though I read the message
about it failing on his machine...  and it worked on my machine...  right
now I am testing it on my laptop and it reports 639/3328k... and the
install screen came up... so it looks like 4meg does work...

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
Modem/FAX: (503) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)