Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:53:41 +0200
From:      Olivier Charles <olivier.charles@cnet.francetelecom.fr>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use a GSM pccard?

I have installed FreeBSD+PAO on a compaq armada3500 and I would like to
use an OPTION FirstFone GSM pccard.

The Card is correctly managed by PAO. However I have no idea on how to
communicate with it (chat, kermit?). I've tried to do it as if it was a
usual modem card but I failed. For example I wonder how and when should
I enter the PIN code (Win95  asks it in a diologue box). The doc gives
also AT commands that do not seem to by recongnized by the card.

Does anybody have any experience in such product (FirstFone or any other
Cellular Card)?

Thank you

Olivier Charles