Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 1994 14:11:40 -0800
From:      Marty Gordon <marty@tmg.mosgrp.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        marty@tmg.mosgrp.com
Subject:   Pointer to doc/FAQ for rebuilding Mr. Kernel

I'm sure it's in there somewhere, but I've missed the instructions on
the fine art of reconfiguring and rebuilding the kernel, i.e. which
directory the config options are in and which dir to do the make from, etc.

Would some kindly soul (pity the poor novices) point me to the docs or
FAQ on the steps for doing the deed? Also, are there any special ritual
incantations, potions or spells required to insure success? ;^)

most humbly
Marty Gordon