Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:28:06 +0100
From:      "joskis" <joskis@xxx.lt>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd 4.2 & ipfilter

hi,

here is updated info:
securitylevel is -1 (i think, anyway, i did'nt changed it)
---
host# ls ip*
ipauth  ipl     ipnat   ipstate
---

i am trying to load rules not from rc.network, but by hand. invoking:
ipf -Fa -f /etc/ipf.rules

but ;) the first rule was wrong. so i changed it. and everything  seems to
work (including from rc.network)

thanks,
joskis