Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:14:34 -0500
From:      cyberlord <cyberlord@cyberlord.net.dhis.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Firewall Help plz

> > online.

I just set up a FBSD firewall using ipfilter and ipnat and ipmon from scr=
atch=20
install. It was rather painless. I used this link and followed it pretty =
much=20
to the letter. There were a few changes I had to figure out for myself, b=
ut I=20
had it done and semi-working in two evenings, and final tweaking on the t=
hird=20
evening. It also included the tripwire installation.

Seems to be working well, except for getting system status messages off t=
he=20
firewall to my  other computer. Still working on that one. :)

Hope this helps,

Tim=20

--=20
FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE
 5:08PM  up 3 days,  6:44, 1 user, load averages: 0.18, 0.12, 0.04