Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:19:22 +0100
From:      Hendrik Scholz <hscholz@raisdorf.net>
To:        Daniel Mueller <mue.da@gmx.de>
Cc:        nobutaka@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: libxine-0.9.13

Hi!

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 18:04:22 +0100
Daniel Mueller <mue.da@gmx.de> wrote:

> xine_decoder.c: In function `ff_decode_data':
> xine_decoder.c:131: `CODEC_ID_MSMPEG4' undeclared (first use in this
> function)

That was a known bug.
I've put together a version 1 beta4 port:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/47785
You can get it from here:
http://www.raisdorf.net/files/FreeBSD/xine

nobutaka committed my patch yesterday so I guess updating your ports
repository would be the easiest thing to fix the xine bug.

Hendrik

P.S. nobutaka: You didn't mention my pr in the commit so it is still
               open. Please close it. Thanks.

--
Hendrik Scholz - <hscholz@raisdorf.net> - http://raisdorf.net/

drag me, drop me - treat me like an object