Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 11:03:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Christopher T. Johnson" <cjohnson@neunacht.netgsi.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   More rfork() questions

Around July 6th, 1997, John Dyson mentioned in a commit log entry that he
had some modifications to support shared memory for SMP users.  Has
anybody seen this code?

If John no longer has the time to work on this, can I please have a copy of
the code/modifications?

I'd rather not duplicate effort.

Our development enviornment is running -CURRENT as of Friday and we do
cvsup's of the CVS tree.  We are perfectly willing to just take a tar
of /usr/src/sys and work from there.

	Thanks lots,
		Chris Johnson <cjohnson@neunacht.netgsi.com>