Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:20:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        James Lim <jameslpin@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        freda chua <ichini09@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd

I think freda saw that?  So if you have the ports tree installed, su to
root and type
cd /usr/ports/www/netscape47-navigator
make && make install && male clean

That is how to make a port into something you can use.  Of course you have
to be running X to use netscape. There are three versions of Netscape
available for FreeBSD.  The BSDi, Linux and the above.  You'll have to
pick the one you want.  Have fun,

						Tim

"A government big enough to give you everything
you want, is a government big enough to take
from you everything you have."
				-Gerald Ford