Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 1996 08:39:16 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        mock@res.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uninstalling freebsd

Erik Stenerud writes:

> You have tonnes of documentation on installing and using freebsd, but
> nothing about uninstalling it.
>
> How do I uninstall freebsd from my system?

Now why would you want to do that? :-)

Seriously, it's a question you should ask yourself: about the only
reason you would have to want to uninstall FreeBSD is to use the disk
space for something else.  When you do that, FreeBSD is dead and gone.
Under these circumstances, you don't need to uninstall it, you just
install whatever other product (a different BSD flavour?) you want to
put in its place.

Greg