Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:46:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Corrupt 3.3 CDROMs shipped

Sorry if this is already known here, I can't keep up with the list like I
used to.

Seems that Walnut Creek shipped a batch of 3.3 packages that have a bad
disk 1.  In my case, they wouldn't boot and couldn't install at all.  WC
was aware of the problem and shipped me a replacement right away.

If you've gotten 3.3 and haven't checked it out yet, you should grab a
machine and see if they're OK.

Cliff