Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 07:07:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        kelly@xactinc.com (Kelly Wiles)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wanting to know

Kelly Wiles wrote:

> I have US Robotics ISDN internal card and I am wanting to know if
> the isdn4bsd will work in the United States and for this card.

It will not work. A different ISDN protocol is used in the US, which
is currently not supported by isdn4bsd. This may change if someone who
has access to the US ISDN implements the protocol (or donates a protocol
simulator for the US protocols or invites me for a holiday or, or, or :-) ).

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
                    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.