Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 22:12:47 -0400
From:      Chris Peltier <CPELTIER@iectech.com>
To:        "'michael@memra.com'" <michael@memra.com>
Cc:        "'dennis@etnic.com'" <dennis@etnic.com>, "'hackers@freebsd.org'" <hackers@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ISDN Compression Load on CPU

Our organization has been very successful with the ET boards
in T1 routing situations. We have set up national frame networks
based on their products with 100% success. The QC/bug-free
motherboard/card/chassis/powersupply issue is always an issue.
It is our experience, however, that these  problems are easily overcome.
The PC hardware can be completely "hardened" to full industrial
spec. exceeding typical router MTBFs.
It is also our experience that our router/network downtime is far less
then our carrier's and their is no ambiguity in routing/bandwidth issues.

Sincerely,
                        Chris Peltier

*	email: CPELTIER@IECTECH.COM
*	voice: 215-257-4917