Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:17:42 +0300
From:      Andrew <perl@ukrpost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Keyboard in XFree86 4.2`

Hello, all.

I have a FreeBSD 4.5 running on Athlon ThunderBird 1000, ATI Radeon VE
32DDR.

I  had  XFree86  4.2 before and everything was fine. After I installed
KDE  3.0_1  I  got  problems with keyboard. When I start X mouse works
fine,  but  if i press keys on my keyboard nothing appears. If I press
Enter key X crashes and I see only

xinit:  unexpected signal 3

The   same   thing   occurs  with another window manager (icewm) which
worked fine before.

I  reinstalled  X  over  previous installation but it didn't solve the
problem.

Anyone have a solution?

--
Yours sincerely,