Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:54:06 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Doug Barton" <Doug@gorean.org>, "Morten-Christian Bernson" <freebsd-questions@mortencb.cx>
Cc:        "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: .. /var/log/mqueue low on space msgs

Hi,

    Also you can use the following sendmail option:

# minimum number of free blocks on filesystem
O MinFreeBlocks=125000

this means that sendmail isnt going to queue any more mail if the space in
the var slice, its less than 125000 Blocks (1GB) if you are using the
default 8k block size.

P.S. Dont forget to restart sendmail (killall -HUP sendmail).

Greetings...
Ales