Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:33:45 -0600
From:      "A. Todd Jurhs" <adam_jurhs@xontech.com>
To:        Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE, beastie@tdk.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Port: grace-5.1.5 to OSX

Hello,

I'm looking for a port of grace or xmgrace to OSX.  I figured that a
FreeBSD port might be as close as I could come if I couldn't get one
specifically for my machine.

1) Do you know where I could find an OSX port of grace or xmgrace?

2) Do you think a FreeBSD port would run under my Xwindows/XDarwin?

3) Have you got any other ideas on this?

Thanks much for any help your willing to give.

A. Todd Jurhs

adam_jurhs@xontech.com
8065171@archwireless.net

(256)971-2968  work