Date:      Wed, 03 Feb 1999 06:44:07 -0500
From:      "Mayo O." <oluwaseun@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Java compiler

As I don't have pockets so deep, I need to know where I can get a java
compiler after I get the Operating System from FreeBSD.  Will I be able
to download a free Java Compiler?  I need to partition my hard drive to
accomodate the new O.S.  How do I do that without causing any problems
with what I have alrready in my computer?