Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 2003 12:24:56 +0100
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To:        Fredrik Linusson <fredrik@linusson.com>
Cc:        Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE, ports@FreeBSD.org, lars@koellers.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: grace-5.1.10

----------

Hi,

 =

> Hi.
> =

> Just wondering if there are any known problems with Grace under FreeBSD=

> for the moment. Because I had some...

Not so far as I know ;-)
 =

> Tried to install it from the ports collection. Got an error about synta=
> error before "sizeof" at row 173 i cmath.h.
> There did not seem to be any syntax error and there were no sizeof
> either, at that row.
> For diffrent reasons I could not simply try the package instead, else I=

> probably would not have thought much about it.
> =

> Tried a newer version, 5.1.12 from the homepage. Same problem.
> Traced it to have something to do with the function isnan.
> When configure is run it say that isnan is not declared in math.h wich
> it very well seems to be.
> =

> So I ran 'make install' and when it halted I edited config.h to define
> that isnan is declared in math.h. Ran 'make install' again and now it
> works.
> =

> Running 5.0-current here, if that has anything to do with it.

I've not tested grace on 5-current. No time to setup a test system at =

home. I don't know when I will have a 5.X system running at home ....

If possible please send me a patch, which fixes the 5.X problems. =

Perhaps it results out of the header file modifications to gain POSIX =

compliance.

Thanks and best regards

Lars

-- =

 Lars K=F6ller       |  Raum   : V0-318 (Tel: 4964)
   UNIX Systeme,   |  E-Mail : Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE
   Internetdienste |  PGP-Key: http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html
----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.de.freebsd.org ---------