Date:      Tue,  4 Jun 2002 13:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Fw: Networking connection questions

This is very difficult to do. I've tried but haven't come up with a reliable
way as yet. If you control both ends of both uplink pipes then you can use
ipfw probability rules to put traffic on both links.  IP works on a packet
basis. Not a connection basis. You need custom programming to isolate
connections.

It would be interesting to see this written into a daemon. But I imagine
there are tons of factors to account for. Probably would be difficult. Or
maybe I'm wrong and it's already out there.

Nate