Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        Mike Urban <murban@webzone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Amusing: LinuxCountry site runs on FreeBSD :)

> the versions they carry are usually very outdated (The Border's store here has
> books that include "The latest version of Redhat Linux! Version 4.2!) :) And
> although the bookstore here does carry the Complete FreeBSD, they still have
> the one with version 2.2.6. Nothing newer then that.

	Probally because there has been little call for it those stores.
If it sells they'll keep buying more. My local bookstore says they can
not keep FreeBSD on the shelves. In fact when I inquired about 3.2 a
couple of days ago I got 'We can't get it right now, Walnut Creek dosen't
seem to want to ship to distributors.' But they've said the same thing
about the last two releases also, both of which I picked up there
eventually. :)