Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:34:04 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Micha=C3=ABl_Gr=C3=BCnewald?= <michael.grunewald@laposte.net>
To:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd for children

 > Message du 25/12/09 17:06
> De : "Anton Shterenlikht"
> A : "Uwe Laverenz"
> Copie =C3=A0 : freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Objet : Re: freebsd for children
>
> On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 04:56:21PM +0100, Uwe Laverenz wrote:
> > Anton Shterenlikht schrieb:
> >
> > > Can somebody recommend a graphical port which could be used
> > > to teach kids 6-8 years programming? I know it's a very
> > > vague question, but what I have in mind (possibly) is
> > > say an interpreter linked with some graphical enviroment,
> > > perhaps drawing with commands, or making animations,
> > > or maybe music?
> >
> > I never tested it myself but I heard/read about it:
> >
> > http://www.squeak.org/
> >
> > It's in the ports: lang/squeak (i386 only)
I had my first programming experience at 7 with LOGO on MO6. This is a very=
 primitive drawing language, and as I remember I have had some fun with it!=
 There is some ports (search for LOGO in the port name) of the LOGO languag=
e on FreeBSD, but I never try any of them! I hope one will do for you.
Cheers,
Michael

Laposte.net vous souhaite de Joyeuses F=C3=AAtes de fin d'ann=C3=A9e.
Je cr=C3=A9e ma bo=C3=AEte mail www.laposte.net