Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:17:24 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Are you guys using xcdroast?

Hi Erich and thank youf rot the reply,
I do understand that this is an X aplication, I am trying to run it in 6.2_=
release using Xorg 7.2 and Gnome2, still giving me that strange error when =
I try to execute from the shell as root, I try google at it and nothing sho=
ws up for it. Any ideas what might be happening?

> Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:34:46 +0800
> From: oceanare@pacific.net.sg
> To: lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com
> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: Are you guys using xcdroast?
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> hey, this is an X application.
>=20
> Lisandro Grullon wrote:
> > Hi Ladies and Gentleman,
> > I have been trying to get a Buring aplication going in my box, as per t=
he handbook recomendation I decided to get xcdroast, I am getting an error =
when I try launching it from commmand line as root. Can someone elaborate i=
f they experience the same error.
> >=20
> > (xcdroast:20529): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:=20
>=20
> All GTK applications need X up and running.
>=20
> Erich

Gear up for Halo=AE 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It=92s ou=
r way of saying thanks for using Windows Live=99.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=3DSeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2=