Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:43:24 -0500
From:      "Moore, Eric Dean" <emoore@lsil.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xpt_bus_register() - panic: malloc: wrong bucket

Hi -

When I load/unload/load the megaraid amr driver I get a panic.  I'm using
the latest -stable.

kldload -v amr.ko
kldunload amr
kldload -v amr.ko

(1) This panic is coming from xpt_bus_register() on  4073 in file cam_xpt.c:

new_bus = ( struct cam_eb*)malloc(sizeof(*new_bus), M_DEVBUF, M_NOWAIT);

(2) This malloc() is allocating 44 bytes for the new_bus structure:
In /sys/kern/kern_malloc.c on line 272:

kup = btokup(va);
if ( kup->ku_indx != indx)
	panic("malloc: wrong bucket");

Any ideas? Is the amr driver not properly cleaning up the cam interface
when deregistering?

-Eric Moore