Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:07:01 +0200
From:      "Volker" <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org, Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Subject:   Re: using isdnd as incoming call logger

Hi Gary, Christoph!

On 3 Jun 2003 at 15:12, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> Christoph Kukulies writes:
> > I've read that at least Gary, maybe others, are using i4b (isdnd)
> > as a logger of incoming phone calls.
> >
> > Anyone having a config file for this?
> >

> The way in which I use it is rather primitive. First start isdnd so
> that it produces enough debug output, e.g.:
>
> /usr/sbin/isdnd  -d0xf9 -f -r /dev/ttyv6 -t cons25 -l -L
> /var/log/isdnd.log

What about using the script 'unknown_incoming' for that purpose?
It's being called for incoming calls and is getting all data.

In isdnd.rc:
regexpr         = "incoming call from"
regprog         = unknown_incoming      # execute program when
match is found

To get the script called and for the script itself you may include
something like:

echo "$date $time $from $to" >> /tmp/myincomingcalls

If you want to get all parameters for that script filed, use 'echo
"$*" >> /tmp/myincomingcalls' instead of the above line.

This script is sending out an email for every incoming call. If you
don't like this just comment the mail sending lines out and you
should be lucky.

Just an idea...

HTH,

Volker